Re: ISS SLEEP

Valery was on the mic around 1930edt. I had mentioned to a local ham who I
connected to via packet (pre-arranged. he lives across town) that several
passes were near the ohio area. Our packet stations were ready to go and
instead there was Valery. Too bad I forgot what the voice uplink was! :) I
know it now and have both ISS packet and voice split freqs in memory.

Anyone manage to hear other packets after that? I heard only two RS0ISS cqs
during the two subsequent 1930edt passes.

Patrick...KB8RTZ...