Re: Stopping the "big guns" is unlikely

Nice job!  I will do what I learned from Chip (K7JA)...build my own modest
antenna and WORK IT!  I've been eyeing a set of stacked M2 circular
polarized beams for quite some time.  I may get them someday.  This I do
know, WHEN I get through, I will invite others over to have a crack at
it...those who may not have a modest antenna made out of coat hangers.  Who
knows, someone may catch an AMSAT bug and someday become the NA
Chairman!  Elmer the "less deserving" and become a hero rather than a
pompous bragger.  Yes, I'm talking to YOU! :-)

Dino...k6rix@arrl.net