Re: ISS Voice QRM problem

On Thu, 1 Aug 2002 18:56:50 -0500 "Harry M" <harrymue@gbronline.com>
writes:
>Thank you Brian!
>It is about time someone called it like it is! The same problem exists
trying to work the LEO's.
>Same big guns hogging the bird on almost every pass. A guy with an HT
hardly
>has a chance. I quit even trying!

 If nothing else one could always put up a list of callsigns of the lids.
If 5W is
as the rules say enough to maintain reliable communications then those
100W+
stations aren't playing nice w/ the rest of us.

 Public humiliation can be a great help to self-policing. ;->

 I mean it's not like they can complain abt it. If they weren't breaking
the rules (97.313a)
then we wouldn't notice them. <XEG>

                                                       Regards,
                                                           Paul KB5IVG