ISS Voice Contact Question

On Tuesday, July 30th, at 2341Z, I worked Sergei aboard the ISS
on VOICE.  I understood everything except the call he was using.
I didn't want to ask him to repeat it again, as I had already missed
it several times.

I logged RZ3FU because I knew that was his personal callsign,
but I sure don't think that was what he was saying at the time.
It's not real important, but it's nice to have the correct callsign
when you work someone.   It didn't seem to be any of the standard
ISS calls I was familiar with (RS0ISS, RZ3FK, NA1SS, etc.).
Does anyone happen to know?   Thanks....

Charlie Schlieper, N5TD
Temple, Texas
< n5td@vvm.com >