Re: ISS Voice QRM problem

Brian and all,
hi from the NW of Spain.
totally agree with you...
I´ve been trying to make a phone QSO with the ISS with my HT for some years
with no luck...but is funny just to listen :-( (I like hard stuff
situations..:-)
We don´t want the guys who already made it..to forget about the ISS,but is
true they should let "small experimenters" a chance...
Many of us like QRP or just walking by with our HT...and a QSO with the ISS
in such conditions will be very important..even for the astronaut,and yes..I
mean a short QSO...because with 5 watss os less there are not many chances
to keep it up for more than  2 minutes or so.
Anyway...everybody is free to call when they want...even the "big guns"
,maybe they are trying it with different antennas or just testing...but we´d
appreciate a VERY SHORT QSO to let us do something.

Thanks and enjoy radio..and when if it comes from space ,even more! :-)

Good DX

Fernando Casanova
www.ea1uro.com
SPAIN