ISS Voice QRM problem

Brian I agree and there is no need for station here in the US running 100
watts or higher I made my contacts both voice and packet on about 5 watts.When
they run that much it is over kill plus like you said it does not give
other a chance.I can remember back in the days of voice and packet contact
from the shuttle and Mirs it was real easy to have a contact on only 5
watts.I just wish the other hams would realize how big a mess that they
cause when they run to much power.Thanks for your comments Brian God Bless
and take care 73's Wade Norris K5WPN Duncan,Okla