Valery Korzun from ISS

Hello,
nice to report you also this nigth Valery was active in voice from the ISS.
On the last 20:21 UTC pass I have done good QSO togheter my mother Anna
IT9ACS.
Very wonderful Valery is active till midnigth and spend a lot of his time
free to talk with Hams.
Thank you to ARISS team and I hope we have also SSTV mode ASAP in UHF band
just to have two indipendant frequency .
Voice file is available at http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv on QSO or Sat page,
size abt 1,3Mb.

73 de Andrea IT9GSV@amsat.org
http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv