RE: RS0ISS over Europe tonight

Hi All,

Tonight (24/7/2002 2313 UTZ) I made my first voice contact
with RS0ISS. Signals were 59+.
Although the volume of the ISS transmissions where a bit low
copy was very good.
On the orbit before this one I already heard RS0ISS calling CQ
but couldn't get through and decided to stay up late to try
the next pass. I'm glad I did!

After I finished my QSO I heard him make contacts with
PE3PM, CT1ETE, ON1MDU and SP9MCY.
He told CT1ETE that he needed only 4-5 hours sleep per night and
that he had more fun talking to radio amateurs on the radio.

73 and good luck working ISS!

Andre PE1OIG