RE: ISS BBS open for business?

Has everybody followed the _current_ rules?  hi hi  What have we got, 857
(or so) messages on the PMS so far, when there are supposed to be NONE?
I just wish the "power-PMS-users" (read: LIDs) would only occupy the entire
pass every once in a long while, instead of on _every_ pass.  But I suppose
it's a lost cause to think they'll ever consider anybody but themselves.  I
sometimes wonder how someone can function with that much vanity.
73, Cap KE6AFE