Re: Field Day and ISS

Tnx Frank on all your hard work on ARISS -
The kids at field day really enjoyed listening to the field day QSO's
from the ISS.  They sure tried hard for a contact - but there was much
competition.
Congratulations to you and Will for the great article "ARISS at the
Smithsonian" on the cover of the May/June AMSAT Journal.
I can't wait for the IMAX film to come to our area!
Tnx agn & 73
Al - KD4SFF