Re: Field Day and ISS

All,

Next time please remind Valery to put the mic closer to his mouth.  The mic
almost has to be touching their lips.

The David Clark headset has a noise cancelling mic.  If it is not real
close, it assumes your voice is noise and will cancel it.  We seem to have
this problem at the beginning of each increment.  After they become
seasoned, the problem goes away.

73,  Frank