1a and sponsor clarification

Hello everyone:

I would like to clarify my last memo.
It was aimed at mostly Non-Amateur Radio operators on several
mailing lists and webs.  I strive to get to the point and pass
on interesting data to potential New Amateur Radio operators.
Using the Term Sponsor was the simplest way to describe a
complex "emergency preparedness tests" and was not meant to
flame or bash anyone, thing or company.  Going into the details
of how the QST and ARRL handle their funding was way beyond
the scope of the memo.  Nor are non hams interested in
the alphabet soup of me listing EVERY other supporting organization
in the world.
Most people are not interested that, they just want to hear about the guys
in space.

I Apologize for any misunderstandings.

As for the 1A category.  Maybe someone at ARRL can publish an
appropriate or even invent a category for Manned Space Platforms
and possibly one category for Manned operations on different planets
(think ahead).
I informed Commander Valery Korzun about the "1A" category, based on
a memo posted on the sarex mailing list (june 21, 2002) by the ARISS
chairman Frank Bauer.

In a line from a song by the Eagles,

"Take it easy"

Miles WF1F