Re: ISS Amateur Radio Status: June 25, 2002

WOW!   Nothing else better to do?

This message is clearly PERSONAL and is of little interest to the rest of the
board...
next time you want to FLAME someone on a technicality (QST, the official
publication of ARRL,  IS a magazine) please do it directly.  As for
explaining Field Day, an "American" contest, to a "new" Russian Amateur...I'm
sure the most understandable concepts were used.

Have a Nice Day!

Roger
WA1KAT

In a message dated 06/25/02 8:04:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time, k9ij@vx5.com