FW: ISS Voice contact

-----Original Message-----
From: Herbert R. Nichols, W3EOA [mailto:hrnw3eoa@one.net]
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 11:19
To: Paul M Dunphy
Cc: Herbert R. Nichols, W3EOA
Subject: RE: [sarex] ISS Voice contact

Greetings;

We worked Valery from our Field Day site at the "retired" VOA site near
Bethany, Ohio during the 2201 - 2212 pass using our West Chester Amateur
Radio Association club call of:  WC8VOA.  We were  able to get a reply from
Valery when he was just 2.1 deg above the north-west horizon on our first
call.

If anyone has audio of this pass, please let me know how to get a copy of
it.  We would like to have it in our files.  Also, the young lad who had the
honors was absolutely blown away as were a number of folks who were watching
and listening.  There are likely others who would like the same audio, so
please respond to SAREX.

Thanks,  Herb,  W3EOA

For:    WC8VOA  "West Chester 8 Voice Of America"