ISS QSL Cards

Just wondering, does a packet contact with another ground station entitle
you to an ISS QSL card. I have exchanged cards with other stations I have
had packet contacts with, and I would certainly like to get an ISS QSL card.
Obviously I have been trying for a phone contact with a crew member but no
joy so far. Anyway, just wondering since I have packet contacts via ISS in
my log going back two crews changes now.

      Glenn