ISS Field Day contacts

Hi all,

I had a (computer) VOX recorder running Saturday while I was
away at Field Day and I got at least some copy on what I think
was 3 passes (no time-stamps on the VOX recorder).  The breaks
are where I guess them to be based on the callsigns being
worked.  I was home Sunday and copied 4 passes with Valeri
working FD stations.  Here are the callsigns (or partials)
that I could copy for both days.  Will provide clips if anyone
needs them (please email me direct, not to the reflector).

It is certainly possible that I heard some of these calls
incorrectly (so did Valeri!), or that there might be other
partials on my recordings.  Please ask if you think your
contact should be on my list and you want a clip from me. I
will be happy to review where you think your contact should be
(but there are also fades, static, and low audio that wipe out
some of the QSO's and I won't have some QSO's from the east
and west coasts which are beyond AOS/LOS for me).

Congratulations to all... it was a great Field Day!

73 de Stan/W4SV
Hanna, Indiana

@ 1855 UTC
W9LDX, W2LV (W2L, WJ2L), WF1F

@ 2030 UTC
N7SFV (N7SFI), K7JAC (K7JC), N9GKE, W5KS, AD2P, W3 Atlantic
Ocean, N8TT (New Jersey), WF1F

@ 2205 UTC
K7ZC, W7EC, W3VIA, WC8WOA (WC8VOA), WB8OTH, AC9R, K4(NSF),
VE3DWI, K4BFT, W1FP, W2GD, WA7WB, VE5AA, K5OE, KB7ADL, N5PHT,
W8ZF (W8ZCF), KE4ACJ (or KE4ACG, KE4CEJ), N4Z(T)

@ 1615 UTC - I missed this pass, if there was any activity.

@ 1750 UTC
W7ZG, VE7WFG, KC0MEY, W8MEI, K7TH, VE3BAG, N1LLR, KC4CQ,
KC2JGR, (W2JUC), N9YGU (Alabama), N1NPQ, KC2NWF, KB2VRM,
VE3XZT

@ 1935 UTC - Valeri came in a little late, about 1932Z
KB9UTO, K9IJ, (N1SS), ?, VE1JH (VE1LJH), KE1LJI, AA1PR, VE1JH

@ 2110 UTC
WO7(D or T) (Arizona), K0LQ, AA9LC, (?)LY(F), VE3(?), KB(?),
KA2NYE, K1ALY, KA2QYE, (?)DIJ, KC2FUZ, VE2BOG, (?)(1)KEM,
AA1PR, (KE)2KTH, (W)4H(?)

@ 2245 UTC
(KA7)RAM, K9EEO, KO0BOJ (KB0OJ? - Max in Nebraska), KC0JCK,
VE3KEW, KC0JCK again, AC4JC mobile, KC4CQT, KG4RUW, KE44ACJ,
(KB9?)UTO, (KB4KBO), KB5SZO, VE2BOG