RE: RS0ISS contact !!!

This is just what's being talked about.  Why did you feel the need to
have 2 radio contacts on consecutive orbits on the same night?  Why not
get your one contact, then let someone else try to get a contact?

Still trying for my first ISS contact...
Glen Tubbesing
N7GOT
Las Vegas, NV

Of
> Raynald Vaillancourt
> Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 03:24 PM
> To: sarex@AMSAT.Org
> Subject: [sarex] RS0ISS contact !!!
>
> Thank you Valery Korzun, RS0ISS, for those two very exciting ham radio
> contacts during Field Day 2002.  My name is Mario Vaillancourt, VA2VA
> (1B-Battery QC), operating QRP, 5 watts, this weekend near
Trois-Pistoles,
> eastern Québec. This will be a very memorable event.
>
> Merci beaucoup, Valery, et au plaisir de se reparler. Aurevoir.
Privyet!