RS0ISS contact !!!

Thank you Valery Korzun, RS0ISS, for those two very exciting ham radio
contacts during Field Day 2002.  My name is Mario Vaillancourt, VA2VA
(1B-Battery QC), operating QRP, 5 watts, this weekend near Trois-Pistoles,
eastern Québec. This will be a very memorable event.

Merci beaucoup, Valery, et au plaisir de se reparler. Aurevoir.  Privyet!

Mario Vaillancourt, VA2VA

P.S.   I have heard Valery on 6 orbits, but I confirm 2 radio contacts
recorded on tape (18:02 UTC, June 23 2002, and 19:39 UTC, June 23 2002).