ISS Voice contact

Valery RS0ISS was active on the 20:20 UTC pass.  I answered his QRZ and to
my amazement, he replied with my call sign.  I've been trying
(unsuccessfully) to get a voice contact since way back in the MIR days.  I
made this contact running 5 watts into a 5 element yagi.  He worked a number
of other stations, but I was so excited, I failed to write down any other
call signs.

If anyone has a recording of this pass, I'd appreciate getting a chance to
hear it.

73
Ron KC7RS
Boise, Idaho