ISS voice over USA

HI all
Its great to hear Valery RS0ISS back on the air.  He remembers
his friends from the mir days.  active 18:50 utc from boston.

Valery will be passing out contacts for the usa contest Field day
and other random contacts.
He was not fully briefed on Feiled day and asked me about
some of the details. I passed on a little information during our
short contacts.  Valery will be 1A, RS0ISS.
He said, he will try to be on the air, Saturday and Sunday this weekend
June 22 and 23.

He said, his pc does not have the Packet software loaded and he
does plan on loading the packet software when he has time.

take care and do not over work him too much.
Miles
wf1f MAREX