RS0ISS on voice

Hi all,

I made my first contact with Valery (RS0ISS) this afternoon at aprox. 1549Z.
It was nice to talk to Cmd Korzun after my first QSO with him in 1997 when
he was in the MIR crew. The QSO was half russian half english. It seems that
he is having problems with the microfone as the first two transmission were
barely audible. After I told him to check the mic everything was OK.

Good luck.

I will post soon the recording of this QSO.

73, CT1ETE Paulo