Field Day...

I know some of you will say, "SSSHHHHHH!  Shut up man!  You're going to
give away our secret!"

But if you know me; you know I have to ask!

Has there been any discussions with ISS about operations during Field
Day?  We only need ONE contact!  I'm sure (being that the repeater rule is
waved for sats) that a digi through the packet system, IF there are no
voice operations, should count.  In years past, using a digipeater was not
allowed.  I don't see that in the rules for this year.  Again, I'm
specifically talking about VIA SATELLITE!

I'm fully aware of AMSAT Field Day:
(http://www.amsat.org/amsat/features/fd2001.html)

I hope to "see" you on the air!

Dino...k6rix@arrl.net