Re: STS-111 LANDING ABORTED AGAIN (question)

TWAVI (This was all very interesting!)  I understood the small words
"shuttle" an "expensive", but some (most) of the abbreviations have me
stumped!  I guess if you want to walk the walk, YBTTT! (you better Talk the
talk!)  :-)

BTW, I got SRB!  :-)

Dino...k6rix@arrl.net