Re: STS-111 LANDING ABORTED AGAIN (question)

Option 3?

Why not just go to another alternate site such as Honolulu?
Maybe the crew could use some R&R in Hawaii for a day or 2?
The WX looks good there! http://www.cnn.com/WEATHER/ah/HI/HonoluluHNL.html

What's another million or so to get the Shuttle back to Florida?

All in jest.....

73, Scott