I worked Valeri during visual "Mobile"

Hi all
I spoke to Valeri "RS0ISS" at 02:57 UTC on June 11 during a 70 degree
visual pass while on vacation in Cleveland Ohio!!!
I returned his QRZ the Experimenters Group ARC callsign N4ISS "Mobile"
He replied back to my call a speaking Russian I said "Thank you my name
is Al, N4ISS goodbye"
Valeri replied N4ISS Al nice to meet you, your  Russian was very good!
I then told him I was watching him going over from Cleveland Ohio and 73
He then repied 73 Al it was nice to meet you.

WHAT A GREAT AUDIO / VISUAL QSO!!!!!!!

73 - Al - KD4SFF
Experimenters Group ARC - N4ISS - Trustee