Re: Dieter HAFFNER/DE/ALCATEL is out of the office.

Hey List Moderator !?
What say those that can't seem to configure their
'auto responders' correctly, get their feeds shut
off ?!  Maybe when they get back and wonder WHY
they don't have any traffic in their INBOX they'll
consider taking the time to set it up properly...
Just a thought!

Now I suppose I'll get an 'auto response' now that
I've posted here... <sigh>  :-/

Bruce

PS: Deiter ?
    I sincerely couldn't give a R's A that you're "out".