IDEFIX: Audio Stream - MP3-File wanted

this morning I heard for the first time the IDEFIX-Beacon on 145.840 MHz in

The signal was very weak. I heard only some CW, telemetrie, two times a
voice in french language and some words in german.

By the way:
The german voices are my sons Lukas and Fabian. They are twins and 6 years
Here you find us in the project on eastern this year...

If you  hear the IDEFIX project beacon on 145.840 MHz - PLEASE RECORD THE
VOICE, CW an TELEMETRIE AUDIO STREAM and send a copy as WAVE or MP3-File to
my e-mail adress

Alle incoming files will be confirmed with a special QSL card from us...

Thank you !

Ralf - DL1EL
Lukas & Fabian DN1FC

Dipl.-Ing. Ralf Sinning - Buchenhagener Str. 59 - 34225 Baunatal
E-Mail:    dl1el@darc.de
Phone:     +49 5665 - 96 18 70
Fax::      +49 5665 - 96 18 71
Now that I use a computer, I'm able to solve problems I never had before!