IMAX Feature

I was excited to hear about the new ISS movie!  It was awesome!  I saw it
today at the Universal Studios Hollywood IMAX!  Great job!!!  Amateur radio
got almost a minute!  If you get the chance to see it,....DO SO!!!  Great
job to everyone who had ANYTHING to do with this production.

BTW, I was on a field trip with my son's 4th grade class.  Afterward, I
informed the teacher that I've communicated with the ISS and that my twin
brother, KC6RIY works on the ISS.  She wants to do a school contact some
time next year (I'm sure the waiting list is HUGE).

Dino...k6rix@arrl.net