 From: owner-SAREX@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-SAREX@AMSAT.Org]On Behalf Of
 Claudio I Vicondoa
 Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 04:15
 To: Sarex
 Subject: [sarex] Question?

 Hi,everybody
 first apologize for my bad english.
 Im trying to conect whit some stations who talk onto ISS but all my
trying
 is wrong, I read the instructions on the web site but nothing, no way,
some
 ham´s in South America heard for me but I not connect, WHY?.
 Please anybody send to me a method of contact whit ISS.
 Thanks for all.
 Claudio LW6EGF
 Carmen de Areco, Bs.As.
 Argentina