From: owner-SAREX@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-SAREX@AMSAT.Org]On Behalf Of
Claudio I Vicondoa
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 04:15
To: Sarex
Subject: [sarex] Question?

Hi,everybody
first apologize for my bad english.
Im trying to conect whit some stations who talk onto ISS but all my trying
is wrong, I read the instructions on the web site but nothing, no way, some
hamīs in South America heard for me but I not connect, WHY?.
Please anybody send to me a method of contact whit ISS.
Thanks for all.
Claudio LW6EGF
Carmen de Areco, Bs.As.
Argentina