Worked Mark Shuttleworth "Mobile"

Hi Everyone!
I was very lucky this morning at 9:19 AM EDT here in Greenville,SC.  I
had a brief contact with Mark from my work van running 50 watts!  The
signal was good, but his audio was low, plus with the road noise, made
hearing him very difficult.  I had my tape recorder running - but the
quality was poor.  If anyone has a good wav file of the contact, I would
greatly appreciate if you could send it to me.  I was working at Buncombe
St. United Methodist Church in downtown Greenville at the time.  Everyone
thought it was great!  They had listened with me yesterday of the
telebridge from Goddard !

Tnx Frank Bauer KA3HDO for todays heads-up and Charlie Sufana AJ9N for
the great schedules! And of course Mark Shuttleworth and the entire ARISS
team!
Good Luck & 73 to all
Al Lark - KD4SFF
AMSAT Area Coordinator
kd4sff@amsat.org
Experimenters Group ARC - N4ISS - trustee
www.n4iss.homestead.com