QSO with NA1SS

Wow!
Our school amateur radio club KB3BRT was able to make a brief contact with
Mark Shuttleworth this morning at 9:23 a.m. local time.  The class shouted
hello to him and I told him our QTH and some info about the school.  It was
very exciting for everyone.
Of course, since it was a very unexpected contact, we didn't have a tape
recorder running.  Did anyone by any chance tape his QSO's.  If so could
you e-mail our contact to us?
Thanks
Bruce Weaver (K3LTM) Advisor CVSARC (KB3BRT