Shutteworth Contacts

All,

If you look at Mark Shuttleworth's school group schedule, you see that he
is making contacts on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday this
week.  Roberto Vittori will be making a school group contact on
Saturday.  Wednesday appears to be an open area.

While I cannot be certain on this, it may be prudent to listen in for
potential general QSO ops in your area on Wednesday May 1.

Please remember the voice general QSO freqs:

Downlink:  145.80 world-wide

Uplinks:

144.49  (Americas and the Pacific)
145.20 (Europe, Central Asia, Africa)

If you hear a crew member, please do not transmit unless you hear that they
are calling.  They may already be in contact with someone else.

As I stated, I am not sure if they will be on, but thought I would bring
this idea to your attention.

73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO