From: owner-SAREX@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-SAREX@AMSAT.Org]On Behalf Of
Ray Webber
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2002 10:59 PM
To: BillWA6ITF@aol.com
Cc: sarex@AMSAT.Org
Subject: RE: [sarex] Re: Mark Shuttlesworth call sign?

Hi Bill

Thanks for the reply and info.

Excuse my ignorance, but I've never even heard of Lance Bass.  Perhaps I'm
too old (HI), or it's because I live on the other side of the planet (which
shouldn't really make any difference these days).

Anyway, as you said, he could be the "life saver" amateur radio needs, to
get large numbers of the youth interested.

73
Ray (ZS6RSW)