Re: Re: PC SAT

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002 23:03:22 -0400 (EDT), Bob Bruninga wrote:

> Yes, we were trying to reload the ARISS calls this morning when we were
> prevented by someone who was trying to connect to PCsat on the command
> channel..  Il try to get it uploaded on the saturday morining passes.

> Remember everyone, PCsat is NOT FOR CONNECTS.  It is for UI digipeating
> only...

> Bob, WB4APR

You'll hafta come downunder, where I'm often the only one using it. Even
the Ozzies don't bother nowdays..

Cheers,
       Alan. (ZL2VAL)

 Finagle's Rules
1. To study an application best, understand it thoroughly before you start.
2. Always keep a record of data...  It indicates you've been working.
3. Always draw your curves, then plot the reading.
4. In case of doubt, make it sound convincing.
5. Program results should always be reproducible... They should all fail
   the same way.
6. Do not believe in miracles...  Rely on them.

-- Arachne V1.70;rev.3, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/