Re: Re: Mark Shuttlesworth call sign?

Donuts anyone?

I have to admit, yes this is GREAT exposure to HAM RADIO!
It will be good that Mark will make history, and expose a lot of kids to
space, science and HAM Radio.
Too bad he isn't a ham "yet".

I think that there are a lot of positives to the whole event.
More power to Mark Shuttleworth!

I also remember when you need an EXTRA Class to do Space operations.

Boy, times sure have changed.........
>From an EXTRA operator ONLY in space to nocoders...
Now milti millionairs are included.
I guess it is whatever it takes to PROMOTE the HOBBY/Service?
I am sure lawyers have a hand in this somewhere....

I sure hope we don't get a PAYING CBer up in space to JAW on the Radido.

So many work very hard for their ticket, and all the sudden it dosen't seem
to hold the same VALUE......

Look for the Motion Picture to be made........ $$$

Any Bets??
(Using Amateur Radio for personal gain is a NO-NO....)

73, Scott