Re: Re: PC SAT

On Sat, 27 Apr 2002, Alan Leech wrote:

> Bob, FWIW for the last few days PCSat has only been answering to W3ADO-1..
> No response to ARISS or APRSAT..

Yes, we were trying to reload the ARISS calls this morning when we were
prevented by someone who was trying to connect to PCsat on the command
channel..  Il try to get it uploaded on the saturday morining passes.

Remember everyone, PCsat is NOT FOR CONNECTS.  It is for UI digipeating
only...

Bob, WB4APR