Re: Re: Mark Shuttlesworth call sign?

At 09:48 PM 25/04/2002 -0700, Scott Avery wrote, in part:

>If I read between the lines right, the Callsign ZS RSA stands for:
>ZS= Africa and RSA= Russian Space Agency????
>
>Will be a "Most WANTED" QSL Card!!
>
>73, Scott WA6LIE

Hi Scott:

     My first impression was RSA stood for "Republic of South Africa", but
it could be "Russian Space Agency" as well.   Never thought of that.  ZS is
certainly the traditional prefix used by South Africa, and within the ITU's
ZRA-ZUZ block assigned to them.  I agree it will be in the most wanted list!

73/DX Paul VE1DX (QSL via VE1YX)

My Website: http://www.qsl.net/ve1dx/index.html
Manager's Website: http://www.qsl.net/ve1dx/ve1yx.htm