Re: Re: PC SAT

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002 09:28:19 -0400 (EDT), Bob Bruninga wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Apr 2002 azrowe@juno.com wrote:

>> Bob - is PCsat back in full service? Also was a Sarex bulletin put out?

> PCsat has been back to normal ops since 5 April.

> I don't normally put PCsat announcements on SAREX, because it is for
> manned  space, however, since the PCsat digipeater is identical to the ISS
> packet digipeater, and they even use the identical digipeater ALIAS of
> "ARISS", you can think of them as a dual-satellite constellation with
> one mission.

 -----------------------snip-------------------------

Bob, FWIW for the last few days PCSat has only been answering to W3ADO-1..
No response to ARISS or APRSAT..

Cheers,
       Alan. (ZL2VAL)

 Finagle's Rules
1. To study an application best, understand it thoroughly before you start.
2. Always keep a record of data...  It indicates you've been working.
3. Always draw your curves, then plot the reading.
4. In case of doubt, make it sound convincing.
5. Program results should always be reproducible... They should all fail
   the same way.
6. Do not believe in miracles...  Rely on them.

-- Arachne V1.70;rev.3, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/