Re: Re: Mark Shuttlesworth call sign?

Hello Frank,Miles and group...

Amazing what money will buy these days!
My wife is studying for her HAM ticket, and read this message.
She replied "You mean he doesn't have take a test? Why am I studying?"
I said.. you don't have 20 million dollars......

If I read between the lines right, the Callsign ZS RSA stands for:
ZS= Africa and RSA= Russian Space Agency????

Will be a "Most WANTED" QSL Card!!

73, Scott WA6LIE