ISS IN EUROPE

The following was sent to me from an SWL in France,
Arthur - N1ORC

hello friends

at 2250 local time (2050 GMT) I heard the voice of Yuri Onufrienko,
current
commander of the International Space Station , calling the Earth in
Russian
on 145.800 Mhz Narrow FM.
Yuri was probably trying to contact Russian Radioamateurs.
The ISS was visible easily at 2116  and 2250 local time from my garden.
During the 2116 passage, only data bursts were heard.

The frequency 145.800 NFM is reserved for the ISS downlink radio.
 Pat