Kolibri discussions on AMSAT-BB, please

Since Kolibri is now a satellite and not a manned spacecraft, the proper
place to discuss it is on the AMSAT-BB mailing list, not the SAREX mailing
list. You'll find several reception reports there already.

As long as I'm on the subject of appropriate use, let me reiterate that it
is NEVER appropriate to post the same message to both the AMSAT-BB and
SAREX mailing lists. Please pick one. If the message is about manned
spacecraft, use SAREX. Otherwise, use AMSAT-BB.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org
AMSAT.ORG mailing list maintenance