Re: Space Shuttle gets New Engine

As you read below, there is only a MENTION of the Stennis Space
Center.  Its a shame really, everyone should know the name!

I toured "NASA's Stennis Space Center in Mississippi" in February.  If you
are EVER in the New Orleans area, you have to stop by for a tour!  It is
truly the unsung hero of the space community!  EVERY (I said EVERY) engine
that goes to space is tested here (manned space flight and most rocket
payloads).  The people who were relocated to build this center are also due
our gratitude.  Before February, I never heard of Stennis!  BTW, its FREE!!!!

More info: http://www.ssc.nasa.gov/

Dino...k6rix@arrl.net