From: owner-SAREX@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-SAREX@AMSAT.Org]On Behalf Of
Bob Bruninga
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2002 13:27
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org; sarex@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [sarex] ISS Downlink

Now that ISS downlink on 145.800 has been in place for several weeks, I
wonder how it is working out in Europe for people with omni antennas?
The basis of this question is whether the noise level on 2 meters is
causing any significant interference.  As a comparison, how does it
compare to the downlink from UO-14 on 435 MHz with an omni?

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob