Harrogate Ladies College Contact made!

Hello,

very successfull contact with NA1SS and GB2HC in Harrogate Ladies College
this morning.
At perfect schedule time 09:50 I'm was able to record all QSO, voice coming
from ISS crew was clear and very strong.
Signals without QSB 9+10 and was received from my best friend Vincenzo
IW9EJP also in mobile inside the Catania town with signal S-8.
Thank ARISS team for this event.
File is available on my personal web page , about 4 minuts of QSO.

73 de Andrea IT9GSV@amsat.org
http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv