RE: ISS PMS message list (1900z 3 Mar)

I've been thinking...how about either PSK or 9600 on 70cm ONLY for PMS use.
This would eliminate the congestion on 2 meters.

This would sure narrow the field to those willing to put money towards space
digital communications.

On the outside, an Internet site that forwards mail (limited to a couple of
K) via
one of the above modes to open it up to the amateur community.  No third party
traffic.

Just a thought.

Dino...k6rix@arrl.net