Re: PMS usage suggestions?

I think the "publishing" part might be some of the problem....I find it hard
to believe that anyone who subscribes and reads this and the amsat-bb list
would continue to connect for no purpose day after day, bringing on the wrath
of all the others who are exposed to it.

My assumptions are:

1) Not every ham has a computer
2) Every ham who has a computer doesn't subscribe to these lists
3) Not every ham is a member of SAREX, AMSAT or ARRL, so they get no current
information
4) Some of the people connecting are doing it because they do not know how to
UNPROTO and the default of the TNC's is CONNECT
5) For some reason they were not CONNECTing with NOCALL
6) Someone has to "mail" these guys and explain the "rules"...whatever they
may be...preferably a SYSOP who has the power of the "rules"

Communications...

P.S. If I wanted to destroy someone's credibility I would change my call to
their's in my TNC and connect day in and day out...teeing everyone off .....a
possibility?

Roger
WA1KAT

In a message dated 03/03/2002 12:42:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,