Re: Please Do Not Connect to ISS BBS courtesy of Babelfish

Hi Mike,

Most hams in this country read english and it hasn't stopped them from
connecting to the BBS nearly every day. Babelfish notwithstanding.

The same W3J** (with no email address on qrz.com) has connected two days
running and taken over most of the central USA pass and accomplished
nothing. With no way to contact him and since he apparently doesn't read
this list, we just have to put up with it.

I don't understand the fascination with the bbs, especially when it is so
dysfunctional. I wish they would turn it off, and I agree, uploading keplers
to the bbs is insane. There are a bajillion sources of keplers right here in
"River City". Why would we upload a file that will tempt the users to
download it, when we're supposedly giving the message that "connects are
discouraged"?

What a way to run a railroad.

hasan schiers, N0AN

schiers@netins.net