Re: PMS usage suggestions?

Tim,

You took the words right out of my mouth!!
I do not know if there is REMOTE capapilities with the current TNC.
On MIR, I insisted that there was REMOTE capabitities!!!
It WAS the ONLY way to do what you describe.
Like, turning the PMS (PBBS)OFF from the ground.
Limiting messages TO only RS0ISS and rejecting Personal mail from one
station to another....

Yeah.. A lot to think about!! That is why I hated seeing MIR go..
Was a well oiled machine!!

It is really pretty simple, but the proper hardware/software and SYSOP's
need to be in place to make it WORK.

73, Scott