Re: Please Do Not Connect to ISS BBS courtesy of Babelfish

Hello Edson....

Of course I take no offense to your correction...I do not know Portuguese
however I used the Internet translator BABELFISH to convert my phrase from
English...you are skilled to know 2 languages...this is not one of my
skills.....Thank you for the correction and best of luck on the
satellites...someday I hope to work you there...

Best 73 es DX

Roger
WA1KAT

In a message dated 02/28/2002 4:49:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,